My Heroes 2

My Heroes

Linda Baker


This is Linda, co pilot, (ok, she's the one that actually knows where we're going) partner and unsung editor of this blog. Featuring the styling foot wear of a total biker chick dragged out to see how shiny you made the bike.



Linda has been the best part of all the motorcycle trips I've taken, from the first weekend to Wales, with the highest winds and heaviest rains in living memory, to the breathtaking beauty of the Scottish Highlands and all forty shades of Irish green. We have had spectacular adventures.
In March we sadly lost Linda's dad Bert. She is working full time from home, taking care of her mom, a member of the at risk group, and still finding the patience to put up with me during lockdown.
I am in awe of her strength, patience, wit and humor.  

Comments

Popular Posts