My Heroes 4

Wayne Greyvenstein

Wayne-oh has had the misfortune of being my friend for a very long time, he is responsible for me getting my first bike.


As a rider from childhood his guidance ("you should be better by now"), encouragement "(I've been waiting here so long I thought you fell off") and help ("It's my cat like reflexes"),  have been invaluable. 


He has taken me on many adventures, one journey to Wales, in the highest wind speed and heaviest rain in living memory, being particularly of note. 



He is also the guy who bought a Harley he didn't want because I had a family emergency and needed the money. 
He has been there whenever I have had  a question, needed a hand or just fancied a ride with a mate, my admiration and gratitude are boundless.




Oh and he has the cleanest bike in Britain. 


Comments

Popular Posts