My Heroes

My Heroes


Today I watched a video but the spectacular Mr John Krasinski, a series he is doing called some good news. If you haven't seen it yet try here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOe_y6KKvS3PdIfb9q9pGug it's is well worth the watch.

Why do I mention this on a motorcycling, travel type blog? What he's doing I can. Like many of you I can't go out for a ride at the moment, and try to take you with me, but I can write about my motorcycle heroes. I hope they inspire you as much as they do me.


Peter Kay


This is my little brother Pete on his bike.


Pete is an essential worker in our home, Eswatini (formerly Swaziland) , He's a farmer, keeping people fed. 
In Eswatini Pete is known as PETERKAAAY!!! or The Boss, this sums up why.


Health care in Eswatini is limited and the essential workers there are true heroes.

Comments

Popular Posts